Perfect for the couple who has done all the planning and sees the value of investing in a Wedding Day Director to orchestrate the day allowing them to be guests at their own wedding.
Please contact our office to see if one of our Wedding Day Directors is available for your wedding.
Wedding Day Service includes:
- A personal Wedding Day Director
- At least one additional Queen of Hearts staff member
- A two hour consultation to review your wedding details and contracts with your Wedding Day Director
- Access to The Queen of Hearts Wedding Consultants and your Wedding Day Director for advice via telephone or email
- Creation of a wedding timeline, detailed checklists and contact sheets
- A one hour walkthrough and finalization meeting with your reception venue
- Confirm details with each wedding professional the week of the wedding
- One hour wedding rehearsal coordination by your Wedding Day Director
- Wedding Day 'check-in' calls to bride and groom
- Confirm possession of wedding rings prior to leaving for ceremony
- Two hours of wedding ceremony coordination typically including:
- Organization and set up of ceremony
- Distribution of flowers to bridal party and family
- Line-Up bridal party and family for processional
- Cue / orchestrate wedding professionals for ceremony
- Organization of recessional and receiving line
- Five hours of reception coordination typically including:
- Maintain and coordinate timeline for all events during reception
- Organize all wedding professionals and deliveries
- Cue bride and groom, bridal party, and parents for special events
- Deliver final payments and gratuities to wedding professionals
- Orchestrate bride and groom visiting guest tables
- Assist with gifts and personal items at the end of the event
- Wedding Day Emergency Kit
Wedding Day Services – Starting at $2,000.00
* Individual Consultations may be added as needed to Wedding Day Service to fit each couple's individual needs.
* Wedding Day Services include travel time to meetings, rehearsal, and ceremony within 1½ hour of center city Philadelphia. Travel fees beyond that distance will be dependent on distance from Philadelphia, and service tier selected.